TURBOCUT powered by Daniel2
Adobe CC plugin for Windows
(66MB) 8th October 2020
Press the button to the right to go to the download request form.
NEW VERSION with new features and enhancements:
- Nvidia GPU accelerated H.264 and HEVC editing
- Support for BT.2020 color space and HDR HLG and HDR PQ for Daniel2 MXF export
- Daniel2 as preview file format in Adobe Premiere’s Sequence Settings
- Added support for PCM audio in H.264/H.265 import
- Accelerated Import: Added support for 4:2:0 biplanar pixels formats
- Added video_full_range support on H.264/H.265 import
- Added BT.2020 support on H.264/H.265 import
- Fixed audio sampling rate handling for non-48kHz audio.
Requirements: Adobe Premiere CC running on Windows 10 64bit with at least 16GB DRAM for 8K export.
For GPU acceleration a Nvidia graphics card with CUDA support is required. A Pascal series or later NVIDIA card is required for hardware accelerated H.264 or HEVC export. NVIDIA Turing series card required for HEVC export with B-frame support.